Asst. Manager HR Execution
Nov 9, 2020
Functional Unit: Human Resources
Division: Human Resources Execution
Job Number: HR/HRE/002
Role: Asst. Manager HR Execution
Employment Type: Full time
Work Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking to hire competent HR professionals who can deliver value to the business by ensuring that the company has the right person in the right role at the right time. The candidate is expected to be specialized in talent acquisition and will also be involved in the employee engagement initiatives for team members in multiple regions. Selected candidate will involve in full life cycle of Talent Acquisition from requirement mapping to on boarding and induction. We are looking for a self- driven, innovative and conscientious team member who will help grow our world class team.
Your primary focus will be in assisting with the recruitment planning and execution activities.
You will be required to:
- Prepare effective job descriptions and source relevant candidates from various sources.
- Schedule and Coordinate the interview processes, design screening procedures by working with the HR strategy team for various roles.
- Carry out new employee orientation and on boarding activities.
- Assist the HR Strategy team with building academic partnerships for campus recruitment drives.
- Provide expert guidance to employees regarding issues such as performance, company, and HR policies
- Organize periodic employee engagement activities
Qualifications/ Skill sets required
- Post Graduate or Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate or Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Bachelors degree in Commerce/Arts
- Strong corporate communication skills to be able to deal with people from diverse technical, social and economic backgrounds
- Be adept at sourcing quality candidates and achieving closure for technical/non-technical roles, carry out orientation.
- Demonstrated record of developing strategic plans, developing HR initiatives, and managing projects successfully
- Effectively use job portals implementing Employee referral programs
- Customer service skills are a huge part of resolving workplace issues and will come in handing when there are conflict situations to be resolved.