Customer Success Specialist
Corporate Unit: Business Operations
Functional Unit: Sales Operations
Job Number: TO/RD/SE/015
Role: Customer Success Specialist
Seniority level: Junior
Work Experience: 0-2 Years
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
To bolster our customer relationship management activities, we are on the lookout for candidates who are outgoing, process driven & excellent communicators to join the Sales Operations team. In this role the chosen candidate(s) will support Cavli’s regional Business Development teams with account management activities and also play a pivotal role in Inside Sales/ Digital Sales related initiatives. This role is majorly internal sales support for the regional BD teams & partly client facing on case to case basis.
You will be responsible for
- Managing, monitoring & updating the internal CRM on a continual basis.
- Preparation of Bi-weekly sales insights reports for Internal stakeholders.
- Assisting the regional sales teams with consistent, relevant & effective followup/nurturing tactics to improve the percentage of Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs’) in the sales pipeline.
- Onboarding customers to technical support ticketing systems and bridge/support the Support Engineering team by building & maintaining processes around ticket resolutions.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and customer lifetime value.
- Assisting the Digital Sales function with Database building,market research activities.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Experience/Knowledge in Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation processes & associated tools.
- Experience/Knowledge in account management, Database building and CRM management and social selling strategy & tactics.
- Good understanding of customer lifecycle management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sufficient data modelling skills to prepare Insights & reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably Electronics & Communications, IT/Computer Science Engineering
- Master's degree in Management with undergraduate degree preferably Electronics & Communications, IT/Computer Science Engineering