Business Development Manager
February 8, 2020
Functional Unit: Strategy & Business Development
Division: Business Development
Role: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland
Cavli Wireless is the manufacturer of cellular IoT modules and provider of end-to-end IoT solutions. Our value proposition is unique in the segment - All our IoT modules come with integrated eSIMs, we provide local and global connectivity across the globe (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, NB IoT, LTE-M), as well as a device and network management cloud platform. We bundle everything as a monthly subscription offer and are currently commercializing this model across the globe.
We are expanding our EU operations, and are continuing to grow our sales team in the DACH region. We are seeking to hire a BD Manager with technical expertise, and will be responsible for building the DACH region for Cavli. The person will be supporting major large and medium customers, and manage distribution sales activities in the DACH region and the EU. The person needs to be self-driven and highly motivated with extensive knowledge of cellular IoT market.
- Identify potential customers and segments to drive Cavli’s growth in the EU,
- Present Cavli technology in cellular IoT to end customers,
- Work closely with key OEMs/ODMs/telcos in IoT industry to drive Cavli products and solutions to the DACH and EU market,
- The candidate will closely work with the in-house lead generation team as well as remote sales specialists in nurturing and closing leads.
- Onboard and work closely with Distributors sales network and help them to understand Cavli value proposition
- Enhance relationships with key customers
- Set clear goals in business pipeline and achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets
- Work closely with rest of the EU team and management team
- Able to travel independently
Qualifications/ Skill sets required:
- At least 4 years proven sales and/or technical sales experience in the cellular IoT modules industry.
- Technical understanding of wireless technologies, protocols and standards in IoT industry
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- A bachelor's degree or above in Electronics Engineering or related professions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience selling products with cellular IoT, Bluetooth, GPS, and other wireless technologies and standards
- Experience in working with large enterprises and international companies
- Experience in supporting customers with wireless connectivity
- Experience managing distributors, OEMs, ODMs in the IoT industry