Associate Communications Design
21st July 2021
Corporate Unit: Business Operations
Functional Unit: Marketing Operations
Job Number: BO/MO/MC/016
Role: Associate Communications Design
Seniority level: Junior
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Industry: Telecom/IoT/Electronics/Semiconductor/Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking to hire a competent graphic design professional who can deliver value to the business by closely working with the marketing communications to bring thoughts, words, campaigns & amp; ideas to life. The candidate is expected to be specialized in editing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop. We are looking for a self-driven, innovative and conscientious team member who will help grow our world class team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting content marketing initiatives with a focus on wireframing, layout optimization and design.
Designing layout and updates for various marketing materials
- Brochures/Fact Sheets/eBooks
- Social Media posts
- Infographics/Corporate presentation templates
- Print & Packaging Design
- Blogs & News Updates design
- Maintaining marketing style guides and corporate marketing templates.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Experience with design/layout of content for a wide-variety of media, including web, collateral, online/digital media, presentations.
- Experience with corporate communications templates library management.
- Sound knowledge of UX principles for campaign design especially for demand generation initiatives.
- Inter-personal skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Multimedia Design/ Visual Communications.
- Certifications in Graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere.
- Experience in Google apps such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides desired.