Corporate Unit: Technology Operations
Functional Unit: Research and Development
Divisional Unit: Software & Development
Job Number: TO/RD/SE/018
Role: Back-End Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking for competent, self driven and passionate developers to be a part of our core engineering team. Our ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and has exceptional coding skills.
The candidate is expected to have hands-on experience building and deploying web applications in the cloud, with a strong preference for experience with the design and creation of a configuration-driven platform that can support multiple distinct customer implementations from a unified code-base.
Experience in Node.js, micro services, and APIs is required.
- Write and maintain scalable/reusable codes.
- Translating customer and business needs into scalable architecture and components that can serve millions of users every day.
- Establishing engineering tools and processes for feature tracking, bug tracking, build, release, test management, and support.
- Being involved in all aspects of software development.
- Create and own a high-performance and responsive API system which may be accessed from any interface - web, mobile or automated systems.
- Defining, creating and maintaining parts of the database system.
- Develop and architecture for security, scalability of users, data and ensure future maintainability of the product.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required Technical Expertise include:
- Experience in working with schema-free/flexible databases using NoSQL technologies like MongoDB.
- Possess a solid debugging process and exhibit technical intuition.
- Experience in Node JS and its framework/libraries like Express.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and its security techniques.
- Build tools like Docker.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
Minimum/Preferred Qualifications: Minimum/Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering / Masters of Computer Applications