Content Marketing Manager
5th July 2021
Corporate Unit: Business Operations
Functional Unit: Marketing Operations
Job Number: BO/MO/016
Role: Content Marketing Manager
Seniority level: Mid/Senior
Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Industry: Telecom/IoT/Electronics/Semiconductor/Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking for a creative and highly driven marketing professional who can assume the role of Content Marketing Manager, capable of driving Cavli’s content engine to amplify Cavli’s Marketing and Sales efforts.
The selected candidate will play a crucial role in owning the entire content marketing function from conceptualization, creation, dissemination, along with defining and tracking the success metrics. We have already put forward steps in this direction at Cavli, having defined our range of downloadable collateral as the ‘Cavli Advantage’ series of factsheets, use case notes, how to guides, industry primers and e-books.
You will be responsibilities will spread across the following modules as detailed below:
Content Marketing Strategy & Execution:
Driving & managing all content creation efforts across all
of our digital owned channels, including
- Thought Leadership blogs
- Email marketing campaigns
- Web page assets
You will be required to take up individual copy creation responsibilities along with guiding & extracting work from in-house Jr Associate in content marketing and other freelance writers plugged to the system.
- Driving creation & publishing of Cavli’s downloadable series of content marketing collateral - Cavli Advantage series line of factsheets, use case notes, how to guides, industry primers and e-books.
- Supporting the Digital PR team for content needs related to earned media features, guest postings, & paid features
- Ensuring quality of content created and consistency in the style, fonts, images used and overall tone of the content.
- Rolling out & ownership of content calendars in line with marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all the content produced is SEO friendly.
- Keeping abreast of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Driving & managing all content creation efforts across all of our digital owned channels, including
Internal Reporting & Coordination
- Co-working with the Head of Marketing & Digital marketing specialist to brainstorm new content ideas and discover what kinds of content will attract attention from the target audience.
- Co-working with the Digital Marketing Specialist to prepare insight reports regarding content marketing performance.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Strong command over the English language - written & spoken.
- Strong inclination towards marketing and specifically to digital marketing/ content marketing.
- Prior experience in technical content creation. Exposure to telecom, IT and IoT sectors will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps for content creation.
- Familiarity with SEO tools like SEMrush..
- Good understanding of design aesthetics to effectively extract output from the communications design team whenever required.
- Good understanding of topics like B2B marketing & Product marketing management.
- Post Graduate or graduate in Engineering/Engineering Management
- Post Graduate or graduate in Marketing /Journalism.
- Certificate programs in Digital marketing/Content marketing.
- Prior work experience in digital marketing agencies or digital transformation teams at SMBs or Corporations.