Content Marketing Specialist
May 11 , 2020
Functional Unit: Marketing Operations
Division: Digital Marketing
Job Number: BO/MO/016
Role: Content Marketing Specialist
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior / Senior
Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking for a creative and highly driven content marketing specialist , capable of driving Cavli’s content engine to amplify Cavli’s Marketing and Sales efforts.
The selected candidate will play a crucial role in owning the entire content marketing chain from conceptualisation, creation, dissemination, along with defining and tracking the success metrics.
You will be responsibilities will spread across the following modules as detailed below:
Content Marketing Strategy & Execution:
- Driving all content creation and publishing efforts across all of our digital owned channels, including blogs, news updates, press releases, email marketing initiatives, paid advertisements, social media channels, web assets.
- Driving creation & publishing of content marketing resources like Factsheets, How-to-Guides and other sales nurturing material to build the content library.
- Content creation for all digital PR activities including earned media features, guest postings, & paid features.
- Ensuring quality of content created and consistency in the style, fonts, images used and overall tone of the content.
- Rolling out & ownership of content calendars in line with marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all the content produced is SEO friendly.
- Keeping abreast of latest digital marketing trends.
Internal Reporting & Coordination
- Co-working with the Head of Marketing & Digital marketing specialist to brainstorm new content ideas and discover what kinds of content will attract attention from the target audience.
- Providing regular updates and creating insight reports for management and external stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal as well as external teams to manage development of copy, design and UX UI integration for digital distribution.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise:
Required expertise includes:
- Strong command of the English language - both in terms of language and grammar.
- Strong inclination towards marketing and specifically to digital marketing/ content marketing.
- Prior experience in technical content creation. Exposure to telecom, IT and IoT sectors will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps for content creation.
- Familiarity with SEO tools like SEMrush.
- Good understanding of design aesthetics to effectively extract output from the communications design team.
- Post Graduate or graduate in Marketing /Journalism.
- Certificate programs in Digital marketing/Content marketing
- Prior work experience in digital marketing agencies or digital transformation teams with a focus on digital marketing & content marketing.
- Prior experience in working as a part of the marketing team at a technology organization.