Corporate Unit: Technology Operations
Functional Unit: Research and Development
Divisional Unit: Software & Development
Job Number: TO/RD/SE/017
Role: UI/UX Designer
- Seniority level: Junior
- Work Experience: 0-1 Years
Employment Type: Full time/permanent role
Location: Cochin, India
We are looking for a motivated and talented UI/UX Designer to join our continually expanding Software Engineering team. You will be expected to drive UX design from early stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch.
Your primary focus will be the design & development of landing pages. You will partner with the Digital Marketing team to ensure development of seamless web and mobile designs and its smooth implementation.
- Maintaining existing websites and landing pages.
- Building front-end services which are efficient; with abstracted, reusable components and systems.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Working with the Software team, Product team, Marketing team to develop ideas for new front end requirements or renovating existing front end systems.
- Selecting, optimizing and creating graphic elements for our web assets including lading pages and websites for maximum speed and scalability.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Have a thorough understanding of designing wireframes for landing pages and websites.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and Adobe XD is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Minimum/Preferred Qualifications: Minimum/Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering/Masters of Computer Applications/ Bachelors or Masters in Graphic design(web design), Interactive design, User experience design or Certificate/Diploma courses in UX Design/Development.