Marketing Communication Coordinator
May 26, 2021
corporate Unit: Business Operations
Functional Unit: Marketing Operations
Job Number: BO/MO/MC/016
Role: Marketing Communication Coordinator
Employment Type: Full time
Seniority level: Junior level
Work Experience: 0-1 years
Industry: Telecom/IoT/Electronics/Semiconductor/Information Technology
Location: Cochin, India
As a marketing communications coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of creative content production initiatives that range from sales-marketing collateral to web & social media assets. The selected candidate will play a key role in improving Cavli’s brand in the digital ecosystem.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Driving all content marketing initiatives, including creative content development and design assets management.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for creating various marketing collaterals.
- Creating content for visually engaging content for various social media, web assets, email marketing campaigns and more.
- Managing the design, development & delivery of content marketing collaterals, including factsheets, Industry primers, corporate & product brochures, guidebooks, e-books etc.
- Driving & coordinating the delivery of visual media projects.
- Building and maintaining a roster of marketing vendors for running multiple initiatives in parallel.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise:
- Prior experience in communication strategy development will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of design aesthetics to effectively extract output from the communications design team.
- Good knowledge of topics like B2B marketing & product marketing management.
- Solid understanding of various social media platforms and how to leverage them effectively.
- Exposure to design tools will be an added advantage.
- Post Graduate or graduate in Marketing /Business.
- Prior work experience in digital marketing agencies or digital transformation teams focused on digital marketing & content marketing.
- Prior experience in working as a part of the marketing team at a technology organization.