6th April 2021
Corporate Unit: Technology
Functional Unit: Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Divisional Unit: Manufacturing
Job Number: TO/SCOM/MO/016
Role: Production Coordinator
Seniority level: Mid/Senior
Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
To scale our manufacturing, we are on the lookout for professionals with exceptional organizational and technical skills to be a part of our team.
You will be responsible for
- Coordinating various processes involved in manufacturing of electronics industry.
- Monitoring and managing schedules to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinating with various cross functional teams like Management,R & D and Purchasing teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Establishing standard operating procedures and timelines for the team and coordinating various activities involved in production.
- Developing work orders and schedules for forthcoming productions.
- Managing the manufacturing vertical that consists of production preparation, QC checking, packaging for customer delivery etc.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Prior experience working as a production coordinator in the industry preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High regard for quality assurance.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Team Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Supply Chain. Candidates with MBA will have preference.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org