6th April 2021
Corporate Unit: Technology Operations
Functional Unit: Supply Chain Operations
Job Number: TO/SCO/016
Role: Purchase Manager
Seniority level: Mid/Senior
Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Cochin, India
We are on the lookout for a purchase manager to lead component procurement activities. Ideal candidate to have expertise in procurement of electronics parts/components from vendors across the globe and understands the nuances of inventory management.
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing the component procurement/purchase within target price.
- Inventory tracking & management.
- Purchase planning - vendor management and negotiation.
- Handling all import and export procurement and logistics activities.
Qualifications and Required Technical Expertise
Required technical expertise include:
- Solid track record of electronics component purchase and inventory management.
- Excellent knowledge in the high volume procurement process of electronic components.
- Exposure to functions across the SC value chain: Procurement / Inbound Logistics / Production / Inventory and Demand Planning / Outbound Logistics etc.
- Experience with defining and execution of sourcing strategies and excellent negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to email@example.com