June 28, 2021
Functional Unit: Research & Development
Division: Hardware Engineering
Role: RF Engineer
Employment Type: Full time
Seniority level: senior level
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Location: Cochin, India
We are on the lookout for an experienced RF engineer to work with our hardware engineering team. The engineer will be responsible for designing and testing of RF frontend for various Cavli modules.
- Impedance matching, tuning and optimization of RF frontend with Network Simulator Antritsu MT8821C
- 3GPP spec validation on RFFE for LTE-M, NB1, NB2, LTE CAT-1, CAT-4, CAT-6.
- RF Characterization and Calibration profiling for staging and production batches.
- Support and coordination with certification labs in overseas countries.
- RF frontend design support for 5G-NR and mmWave modems.
- Support production team on calibration and CAL data storage on cloud for production team associates.
- Work closely with Chipset manufacturer partners and develop RF production process.
- Support software team for developing required tools for characterization and calibration.
Qualifications/ Skill sets required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics and communication Engineering or a related field .
- Strong experience in microwave subsystem design covering LNAs, switches, filters, power amplifiers and converters.
- Strong understanding and experience in wireless technologies like cellular, WLAN, bluetooth and WIFI.
- Good knowledge of LTE/3G/2G mobile network technologies & services in integration or fault management domain.
- Preferably some experience on NAM networks.
- Hands-on experience on analysis and measuring equipment like spectrum analyzer,signal generator,VNA, power meter.