Supply Chain Manager
May 5, 2020
Functional Unit: EMS and logistics management
Job Number: SM/CM/0010
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Work Experience: 4-5Years
Location: Cochin, India
Cavli Wireless is on the lookout for Supply Chain Manager candidates in India as part of our EMS and logistics management activities. This role will need the candidate to contribute to agile, adaptable and effective process building initiatives.
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Ability to identify certified vendors & produce timely reports.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions
- A solid 5+ years of experience in supply chain operations (shipping, receiving, and logistics)
- Equipped with experience in international logistics management and supply chain partner management.
- Sound knowledge in supply chain process and management.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or MBA in supply chain management/Operations (preferred)