Cavli Wireless to launch First 5G test network in India
February 12, 2020
5G Testing – A First Time Experience
As an IoT hardware solutions provider platform, Cavli is now set to launch its first 5G test network in India. The launch of 5G technologies is expected to have a transformative effect, especially in smart cities and industries across the globe. Our RnD center is stationed at the Indian IoT & Hardware innovation hub, Maker Village, KINFRA High Tech Park, Cochin. Our 5G test network would be accessible to IoT-based companies by the third quarter of this year.
What is 5G?
5G is the 5th generation of mobile networks, a significant evolution of today’s 4G LTE networks. 5G will elevate mobile network to not only interconnect people, but to also control machines, objects, and devices. It can deliver new levels of performance and efficiency that will empower user experiences, connect new industries and create new products.
Leverage Your IoT Development with 5G
- The 5G test network platform will enable startups and companies in the IoT segment in and outside India, prepare their products and prototypes to be ready for the latest technologies.
- This test network will be available with 5G SA and NSA modes (supporting sub-6Ghz bands), alongside LTE NB-IoT and CAT-M for LPWAN side of the IoT.
- Access to this test network will be totally free of cost and availing this here in the Indian ecosystem is going to fast-track different use cases over it and companies can take their products globally anywhere completely pre-tested and compliant.
- A complete data-centric 5G network with a very wide and diverse set of applications to test will require a great effort in standalone testing.
- Test automation, monitoring, and built-in test solution will be essential for analyzing properly the performance of such top-notch networks.
- As 5G will bring many new test requirements and challenges by the use of SDN/NFV and cloud services, the technology can also be used for creating new test solutions that address these markets
- This platform offers a deep dive into the applications of the 5G network, which is yet to be launched.
Cavli Wireless is really excited to have this association with one of the key enablers in the hardware ecosystem in Maker Village, India. This is going to enable startups and companies in the IoT segment in and outside India to make their products ready for the latest technologies. The 5G test network will be available with 5G SA and NSA modes (supporting sub-6Ghz bands), alongside LTE NB-IoT and CAT-M for LPWAN side of the IoT. Access to this test network will be free of cost and availing it in the Indian ecosystem is going to fast-track different use cases over it and companies can take their products globally anywhere, completely pre-tested and compliant. We will also be giving companies six months free access to our global IoT connectivity platform Cavli Hubble, which is already connected to major telecom operators across the globe using Cavli’s eSIM integrated modules, making products ready for deployment across regions.
Who can Apply?
OEMs and ODMs can make use of this platform to test their prototypes in real-world scenarios and to leverage their product development. Startup companies in this sector can also apply. Companies can submit online applications requesting access to the 5G test network. For testing, we will be supporting companies with newly launching C200-Series 5G IoT modules/modems and the C1X, C3X, C4X series modules/modems for the LPWAN networks, which are currently in production.
Kick-start Your 5G Innovation
Companies that are interested in this facility can simply fill the form below and our team would get back with the required details.
5G technology has the power to fast-forward the advent of IoT. It is expected to bring about the transition of cellular technologies like NB-IoT and LTE-M into its wide spectrum.
The future cellular IoT is defined by the applications it can power by using 5G as the core technology. Smart cities and industries that account for a major portion of the application of 5G technology use cases like autonomous vehicles, fleet management, smart healthcare, and data analytics.
As the dawn of 5G is fast approaching, Cavli’s 5G test platform will enable companies to have a headstart in testing and developing their products in real-world scenarios.
Apply for Network Access